ColorBar® Inkjet Labels
ColorBar WaterGuard® labels are designed specifically to work with inkjet printers. ColorBar WaterGuard® labels are made with a unique double coating to prevent ink runs, bleeds and fading.
Smead ColorBar® Labeling Software requires the use of genuine ColorBar® labels.
- WaterGuard® labels will not cause the ink to fade, run or bleed when handled, even when submerged in water for several minutes.
- ColorBar labels will not yellow over time. Consistent whiteness prevents color shifts in your color coding.
- Special sheet construction reduces paper jams when printing.
- Stringent adhesive quality controls prevent problems with curling, peeling and printing.
- Standard letter size to fit virtually any printer that supports 8-1/2” x 11” adhesive label stock
- Available in 6-up, 7-up and single label sheets
- Labels sizes 8” and 7-1/2” to match current systems
Smead ColorBar® WaterGuard® 02542, 7-Up Label Sheet, Ink-Jet Printer, 7-1/2" W x 1-7/16" H
|Qty Per Box:||1008|
|Qty Per Carton:||5040|