Outside Sales RepresentativeApply Online
Smead Manufacturing is seeking a full-time outside sales representatives in the Dallas-Fort Worth / Northern Texas / Oklahoma area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relationship-selling, partnering, and managing of accounts (in addition to basic dealer coverage).
- Promote, sell, secure orders from existing and potential customers on paper, custom made products, shelving, and software products.
- Demonstrate products and assist prospective dealers & consumers in the selection of those best suited to their needs.
- Project Management
- Familiarize established accounts with new products, services, and developments (market penetration)
- Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personal.
- Investigate policies and notify company of competitive products, promotional sales, selling techniques, pricing, warranties, and marketing policies.
- Submit daily activity, territory news, and success stories into CRM reporting tool.
- Conduct all business transactions in a manner that upholds the high ethical standards of the Corporation.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related.
- Outside Sales experience required with at least two to five years of successful sales experience.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Location:||Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth)|