Category & Channel AssociateApply Online
Smead Manufacturing is a leader in office filing products and records management systems. We are a privately held, women–owned business well-known for integrity, high quality, environmentally responsible products and innovative organizational systems. We are located in Hastings, MN.
As a Category & Channel Associate, you will support National Account Managers and select key accounts with merchandising, data requests and analytical support. Your ability to analyze data to derive meaningful, actionable insights and create the story behind the data is critical to this role. The ideal candidate will have strong sales support, data analysis and project management skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and report on Category/Product performance and Channel/Customer performance.
- Prepare materials for account reviews with senior management.
- Identify key insights contained within sales data that play a direct impact on channel, category and market performance.
- Perform gap analysis to help select the right products for catalog and web placement; leading in the development and analysis of catalog and ecommerce merchandising.
- Conduct web, store and catalog audits.
- A successful candidate must show initiative, have a self-starter mentality and use an analytical approach to problem solving. Candidate must show the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or business-related field, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree.
- 2-3 years in Sales, Marketing and/or Analytical Role preferred
- Knowledge and expertise of Microsoft Office Suite software such as Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint with strong skills in Microsoft Excel (pivot tables and v-lookups)
- Mathematical proficiency to calculate figures such as discounts, growth rate and percentages.
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Tool a plus
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Department:||Category Channel Development|