Outside Sales RepresentativeApply Online
Smead Manufacturing is seeking a full-time outside sales representative in the Florida, Southern Alabama and Southern Mississippi area. As the primary contact for Smead Manufacturing you will be responsible for promoting a positive business relationship insuring customer satisfaction. Must be proactive in addressing client issues, analyzing sales and forecast data and educating customers and end-users on new products and other general information of interest.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Accountable to provide consistent Smead representation as outlined:
- Relationship-selling, partnering, and managing of accounts (in addition to basic dealer coverage).
- Promote, sell, secure orders from existing and potential customers on paper, custom made products, shelving, and software products.
- Demonstrate products and assist prospective dealers & consumers in the selection of those best suited to their needs.
- Project Management.
- Familiarize established accounts with new products, services, and developments (market penetration)
- Establish professional customer/vendor relationships with appropriate customer personal.
- Investigate policies and notify company of competitive products, promotional sales, selling techniques, pricing, warranties, and marketing policies.
- Submit daily activity, territory news, and success stories into CRM reporting tool.
- Conduct all business transactions in a manner that upholds the high ethical standards of the Corporation.
- Ability and motivation to find, develop and close sales.
- Demonstrated work ethic, self-disciplined.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive selling or goal oriented environment.
- Ability to be coached and to incorporate feedback.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Outgoing, passionate, friendly, assertive.
- Local travel required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related.
- Outside Sales experience required with at least two-five years of successful sales experience.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Department:||Outside Sales Representative|
|Location:||Florida, Southern Alabama and Southern Mississippi area|