Category & Channel AnalystApply Online
This key sales support position provides analytical insight support for the development and creation of category, channel and customer specific business plans - including eCommerce initiatives - with the goal of strengthening our overall sales execution. Interacts on a daily basis with National Account Managers and select reseller accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies KEY INSIGHTS contained within reseller sales data that play a direct impact on channel, category and market performance
- Supports National Account Managers and select accounts with ad hoc data requests and analysis
- Provides analytical support and insights into the development and creation of Smead’s channel and customer specific business plans
- Works closely with the sales organization to ensure alignment on initiatives
- Utilizes syndicated data, account-specific data, and consumer and shopper insights to identify opportunities.
- Prepare materials for quarterly and annual reviews with senior management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or similar field of study
- Relevant work experience
- 2-3 years in Sales or Marketing
Other training desirable for this position:
- Proven expertise in data calculations and statistics
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of Microsoft BI Tool a plus
- Proficient written and oral communication skills
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Department:||Category Channel Development|