Supply Chain AnalystApply Online
The Supply Chain Analyst acts as a dedicated logistics and supply chain contact to identified Smead customers who understands the customer logistic expectations and supply chain requirements. As a specialist to internal customers, is the go- to person regarding logistics related questions and supply chain related issues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dedicated logistics and supply chain contact to identified Smead customers (Essendant, Staples, OfficeDepot/OfficeMax, SP Richards, Amazon, all Canadian customers, and the buy groups). Accountable to provide consistent Smead representation as outlined:
- Act as go-to person for the customer. Oversee daily logistical expectations and supply chain requirements. Remain up-to-date on each customer’s account and supply chain initiatives.
- Address supply chain related issues: returns, pricing issues, weekly backorder reports/status, holiday schedules, and rush POs. Recognize and resolve timely any supply chain issues from receipt of a purchase order to delivery.
- Generate weekly backorder reports to supply to customer. Coordinate with Planning/Production group to advise customer of reasons for backorder and expected in-stock dates.
- Analyze and report on customer key performance indicators (KPI) within the supply chain/customer scorecards.
- Assist in streamlining Supply Chain practices to better service our customer and to ensure customer satisfaction. Ability to make process recommendations and drive site forward to meet needed goals.
- Oversee developing activity on each fine and keep Manager up-to-date on types of fines taken, disputed or valid, what steps are being taken to resolve them and department accountability in budgeting of write-offs. Ensure timely write-off to clear from receivables.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent education and experience) in related field; preferably in Business, Logistics, Supply Chain.
- Five years’ professional work experience, ideally in one of the above areas.
- Supply chain terminology knowledge.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills; specifically in Excel using Pivot tables and formulae (i.e.: vlookup)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Project management experience
- Must be a self-starter, detailed oriented, and have the ability to work independently prioritizing many tasks
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to professionally interact with internal and external customers.
EOE (Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
|Department:||Supply Chain Analyst|